We are pleased to announce
that Archer Court Reporting has been merged with Taylor Reporting Services to better serve you.
We are working from home within Covid Guidelines, but are able to accommodate witnesses where absolutely necessary. Please contact us directly by email to make arrangements under the current circumstances.
Professional, Certified Court Reporters
Our experience and diligence ensures you have an accurate
transcript for future reference and reliability.
Court Reporting Services
All Court Reporters assigned by Archer Reporting Services are Certified Court Reporters with extensive experience in both the courtroom and examination settings.
Legal Court Reporting
- Examinations for Discovery
- Police Service Act Hearings
- Coroner’s Inquests
- All levels of Court
- Military Boards of Inquiry
- Provincial & Federal Board Hearings
- Statement Transcription
- Examinations Under Oath
- Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) and Access Note-taking for deaf, deafened and hard of hearing
- Formal records of interviews/meetings
Additional Services Provided to Clients
- Refreshments and daily lunch served
- No additional fees beyond hourly rate for such things as administering oaths to witnesses.
- Consultation rooms included in hourly rate.
- Electronic copy of all transcripts included
- Expedite transcripts available (on terms)
- Detailed Table of Contents outlining all undertakings, refusal and exhibits.
- Exhibit brief prepared that is fully indexed (at no extra charge) if requested by Counsel.
- Use of all office equipment on day of examination