We are pleased to announce
that Archer Court Reporting has been merged with Taylor Reporting Services to better serve you.
We are working from home within Covid Guidelines, but are able to accommodate witnesses where absolutely necessary. Please contact us directly by email to make arrangements under the current circumstances.
Professional, Certified Court Reporters
Our experience and diligence ensures you have an accurate
transcript for future reference and reliability.
All Court Reporters assigned by Archer Reporting Services are Certified Court Reporters with extensive experience in both the courtroom and examination settings.
Tammy Archer, Court Reporter
- Over 30 years as Certified Court Reporter in Ontario
- Certified Court Stenographer – Stenomask method – English language – Province of Quebec
- Forkner Shorthand Course, Loyalist College
- Courtroom Clerk Training, Ministry of Attorney General and Municipal Provincial Offences Act Courts
- Commissioner of Oaths (for oral examinations)
- Past President, Vice President and member of Training and Certification Committee of the Court Reporters’ Association of Ontario
- Membership in National Verbatim Reporters’ Association (NVRA) and American Association of Electronic Reporters and Transcribers (AAERT)
- Training on AudioScribe and ProCat – CAT software
- Training with Canadian Hearing Society regarding providing services to individuals with hearing loss
- CPIC clearance for access to federal and provincial correctional institutions
- Courses in Bachelor of Science (Agr.) at University of Guelph